8 August 2013

Tattoo Thursday ~ Geek Week Special

I haven't done one of these since I started bloggin again, so it's about time I did. I spend a lot of my time looking at tattoos for inspiration so as you can image I have quite the Pinterest board full of them. Today I thought I'd share some of my favourite tattoo finds from Pinterest and seeing as we're all embracing our inner geeks this week we're having a geek theme.

Nerd tattoos are a favourite of mine as I love to see how folk choose to express their loves and geeky obsessions with ink - I can't get enough of them! I have two myself one from The Crow and another Tolkien one of the Evenstar, there are plans to get a Bat Tatt on my wrist eventually, just need to save the pennies. Enjoy!

Tattoo Thursday

If you have a geeky tattoos or in fact any tattoo, feel free to share your pics and inky experiences in the comments!
 

No comments: