3 August 2013

Random Fact Fridays


Yes I know it's actually Saturday, but yesterday when I was meant to post a shiny new Random Fact Friday I got distracted by the last bit of sunshine I think we'll get in Scotland this summer and headed to Largs - much fun (and ice cream) was had by all! 

Anyhoo, I thought I'd share it today seeing as it's been a while since my last one. Here goes...

Random Fact Fridays
Did he ever make it home people? I hope he did *sniff
1 » My favourite TV show of all time has to be Quantum Leap - which will eventually be featured in my Top 5 of All Time posts.


Random Fact Fridays
What?! It was the 90's!!!
2 » I loved and I mean LOVED PJ & Duncan! - And I'm not ashamed, although Peter informs me I should be! There will always be a place in my heart for Ant and Dec. 


Random Fact Fridays 3 » I'm a massive Disney fan and I collect all the classics - I'm five away from completion only FIVE!!! 


Random Fact Fridays
Not to worry, Kurt Russell will save me!
4 » I have an irrational fear of Rutger Hauer and James Spader - both fears are a result of nightmares I've had being chased hunted by them. Rutger Hauer makes sense, but James Spader... wtf?! It's the original Daniel Jackson!


So there's a few random facts about me. Now share yours in the comments - do you have any irrational fears of random actors? Please don't say I'm the only one...

//Website//Twitter//Facebook//

No comments: