14 August 2013

My First Sponsor ~ Diary of a Dreamer

Today marks the start of something pretty exciting for Daisy Bisley - I have my very first sponsor joining my sidebar today. Yuppers, I'm tenderly dipping my toe in to the ocean of sponsorship, so please join me in welcoming the lovely Jenny from Diary of a Dreamer.
Jenny got in a touch a wee while ago asking if I'd be interested in doing a sponsor swap and as a reader and fan of her blog I couldn't say no! I'm hoping that this is the start of something really great for the blog and can't wait to get stuck in to the sponsorship journey.
So without further ado say a massive hello to Jenny!
 
Diary of a Dreamer

What motivated you to start writing?
Well I used to watch a lot of youtube videos and so many people on youtube link up their blogs. I clicked on some and decided that I really wanted to make one of my own. At the time I was a little bit obsessed by the whole natural hair & mixed raced hair videos, and therefore decided to name the blog thecutestcurliest. Man is it embarrassing to have your domain be that lol.

What do you love most about blogging?
I love blogging on the whole,but I'd have to say the sense of community that you get. Tons of us live in totally different states, countries and time zones, but yet we're always there for one another to give each other support, advice and sweet comments. Can't count the number of amazing blog-friends I've made since I started 3 short months ago!  

Describe yourself in 5 words
Passionate, Exotic, Geeky, Unique, Girly

What is your biggest geeky love?
Hmm, I don't know.. I actually have so many geeky things I love doing. I have a love of all things paper. Anything book related will totally cause a nerdgasm, from amazing literature to school supplies/stationary.

Where would you like your blog to go or to achieve?
In recent times, a ton of people have started to blog in order to make money, and while I'd love to eventually make a little pocket change from this oh so time consuming hobby, I'd more so love for my blog to become a place of inspiration. My brain is a hodge podge of a bunch of stuff and so categorizing it would be hard to do. I want it to be a place where you can find something to laugh at when you're down, to find a brill work out to really get you pumped, to find words that speak to you no matter what you're looking for. Numbers aren't important, ( I want to share my efforts to live positively and encourage others in essence.)

I also asked Jenny to pick three of her favourites posts so make sure you check these out!

*Click here if you want to know more about me*
*Click here to read my truest post ever *
*You'll definitely thank me later if you read this one*

You can find Jenny online at:

No comments: