7 June 2013

Random Fact Fridays

One my quest for blogging greatness I've been reading through loads of blogs for inspiration and have noticed folk sharing little bits of information about themselves in order to connect with readers on a more personal level. With this in mind I thought it would be a good idea to share some fun facts about me too. 
So behold - Random Fact Fridays.  In no way is that title original, but the content will be as we're all different. Once a month I'll share 5 facts, no matter how daft or odd. 
Here goes...

Wishful Thinking      .      Another Death
1. I'm a dog person. It's not that I don't like cats, they hate me. Scratch that, it's mutual - we just don't get along. Dogs are more friendly to me and I don't feel snubbed when I talk to them... other dog folk will know what I mean and it's perfectly normal to talk to dogs.


 2. I'm a movie geek and have a vast collection. I wouldn't say cinefile as from my experience they tend to take things too seriously and don't appreciate the works of Jason Statham and the action genre as a whole. Speaking of The Stath....


3. I have Jason Statham crush. I don't know where it came from, it just happened. The Expendables anyone?


 4. The first novel I ever read was The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton and it's still one of my favourites. I still have the copy I was given for my tenth birthday.


5. DaisyBisley isn't my real name, it's just the name I work under and is a result of my love for the TV show Spaced. I can't remember the first time I used it, but it's stuck now. My real name is Claire Glasgow which is also where I'm from. I used to find it really annoying as most folk would crack a joke and find it hilarious, but now that I'm older I'm proud of my semi-unusual name.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!


//Website//Twitter//Facebook//

Don't forget to leave your blog link in the comments 
 

No comments: