30 May 2013

Letting Go

Day 30: React to this term: Letting Go


I have to admit I'm finding it hard to put this one in to words, so a list will have to do. Here are a few things I'd like to let go of:
  • The negative part of my brain that tells me I'm crap at something or that I "can't" do something. I'm working on this one with a lot of research in to mindfulness and meditation... hope it works.
  • The 15lbs I've gained in the past two years - I'd like to get back to my fitter, healthier state.
  • The evil procrastinator in me that has a hand in why nothing has been done about the previous statement.
  • The annoyance I feel when someone from Glasgow asks how I spell my last name.
  •  The nerd rage that builds up when someone bashes Lord of the Rings - I'm looking at you Peter! - It's the source of my nerd power.

Other than that I don't think I need to let anything else go. However I would like to pick a few things up; a wee boost in self confidence, a 100% foolproof regime for my unpredictable auburn curls, another tattoo and to improve my cooking repertoire. So if anyone has any tips on feeling more confident, tricks on taming curls or some really good recipes please feel free to share and I'll get started!



 
//Website//Twitter//Facebook//

Don't forget to leave your blog link in the comments 
 

No comments: