11 May 2013

Book Review: Blog Wonderful by Dana Fox

In my quest to learn more about blogging I came across Dana Fox's blog Wonder Forest. It is a beautifully designed blog full of inspiration for any wannabe blogger.



Needless to say that I was over the moon when I discovered Dana had written a book about her own quest to make her blog just so damn awesome: Blog Wonderful

As my inner blogger needed a good kick up the backside I thought this was the perfect book to get me going... It was.


I found Blog Wonderful brilliant. It is full of great advice and food for thought to really get your blogging cap on and get stuck in.

What sets it apart from other books I've read, that subsequently failed to give me the kick I needed, is that it's personal. Dana gives you advice based on everything she has gone through herself in order to make Wonder Forest such a success. Making you rest easy in the knowledge that all these great bloggers really were in your shoes at some point!

I found that after just the first chapter I was so inspired I was coming up with ideas faster than I could scribble them down. I was thinking ahead to posts, layout changes and how to define myself to carve out my own little corner of the web.

If you are new to blogging or just looking for a little pick me up to get out of a blog rut, this little piece of gold is well worth a read.

Many thanks to Dana Fox for the fab book and inspiration.

Have you read any really good blog or web design books recently? Share in the comments below and don't forget to leave your blog link!

No comments: