21 January 2012

Back to Work & Social Media Training

It was my first week back at work in RTRP and it was good to be back!
I've been catching up on all my emails and posts and of course all the lovely crafters of the Kirstie's Handmade Britain community. It has been amazing getting to know some of them through emails and posts and seeing all the talented people we have out there. It has made planning a featured crafter every day very difficult!

I've also been continuing with my Social Media education. I enrolled on Nikki Pilkington's 30 Day Twitter course - Its only been 2 days, but its already making a difference.Can't wait to see where it goes over the next month!
This will add to the fantastic 12 Days of Twitter course I did at the end of last year with Reach Further. The course was great. We got daily notes to work through, did the work when it suited us and had the weekend to catch up on any missed homework. I know I'll keep the notes for reference on my desktop as they were so informative and structured really well. If you need any help with your social media & Twittering I would highly recommend Reach Further. Liz, Bryony, Lucy and all the Reach Further guys were on hand throughout the course to guide us and they were so supportive too.
(search for @reachfurther and #12DoT on Twitter if you want to find out more, check the website too)


Has anyone else done any really good social media training? Tweet me

No comments: